About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Friday 28 October 2011

Happy Birthday Sam!

*** This is my second post for today. Scroll down for my Friday Sketch Challenge DT Post. *** 

Happy Birthday Sam!

Today is my BFF's birthday and I made her the following card for her husband and daughter to give to her. I hope she likes it as it is not my usual style of card. I wanted something pretty and girly but without a focus image and definitely no copic markers! I cased a card by Amy Rysavy. Thanks for your inspiration Amy... I hope you don't mind! :o)


For all the simplicity of this card it took me absolutely ages to make because I couldn't find the right sentiment. Now I will have to buy MORE Birthday sentiments (Sam knows I am addicted to them!) and you can never have enough stamps that say 'Happy Birthday!'

I can't show you the card that I am giving her because she hasn't seen it yet. Stay tuned for that one.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Canson card, Bazzill card
Paper: Kaisercraft Miss Nelly
Stamps: Kaisercraft Wishes clear stamps
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments: MFT Die-Namics Layered Label Dies, Martha Stewart Daisy Punch, Prima flowers, Kaisercraft pearls (snow)

 


Now here is something totally unrelated that I know my sister will get a kick out of. I am LMAO just looking at it! For all of you closet 'Wayne's World' fans... Party On Dudes!

Hey Rach..."You'll never afford it!"



Thanks for looking... have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: