About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Friday 30 September 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge #2 (DT Post)

Welcome to the second challenge over at the brand new Friday Sketch Challenge Blog. Each fortnight there will be a new sketch challenge for you to use and some wonderful inspiration from the Design Team. We have a fabulous sketch by Tracey this week.

Here is the sketch...

Here is my card...

Pop on over to the blog to check out the inspiration from the wonderful Design Team.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Canson card, X-Press It Blending Card
Paper: Echo Park Dots and Stripes
Stamps: CC Designs {Sweet November} Darby and Bumbles, CC Designs Tags It Set (sentiment)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Nestabilities, Kindyglitz crystalina, Green Tara flowers, Spellbinders Foliage set, white gel pen, American Crafts Velvet ribbon, Kaisercraft Pearls, MFT Die-namics File Tab die, Red pearl brad
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I love the cute factor in this Susan ... gorgeous. The colours certainly make it jump out at ya!

x M