About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 4 September 2011

Anyone for Anya October Calendar or Back to School Challenge (DT post)

Hi Peeps! It is challenge time over at the Anyone for Anya? blog and this week's theme is BACK TO SCHOOL or OCTOBER CALENDAR! My lovely children started school in February so I can't really understand the whole school year beginning around this time of year. It feels too weird for me being an Aussie girl. Anyway, I have added a page to my birthday calendar... OCTOBER! I have made it all Halloweeny... although we don't celebrate the occasion I thought it would be lots of fun!



The prize this week comes from the lovely Tracey at

Our Website

Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!

I used this week's Which One Wednesday sketch from the  Farm Fresh Challenge Blog.

Calendar Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, X-Press it Blending card
Paper: Crafters Choice Cheeky Pirate, Kaisercraft Chapter One, Kaisercraft After Five Collection
Stamps: TGF Hallo Bride digital image, CC Designs Ollie and Griselda (sentiment)
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Nestabilities, white gel pen, red grosgrain ribbon, MFT Die-namics Framed Greetings, Quickutz Spider Web die, Kindyglitz Crystalina
Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

2 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Very cool! I love the image, is it a new one as I've not seen it before. xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous Susan!! loving the skin colour, she looks fabulous in green! :)