About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Anyone for Anya September Calendar or Summer Challenge (DT post)

Yes, I know it is Tuesday and the Anyone for Anya? Challenge started two days ago but I am sick! I caught a bug at work last week (teaching)... obviously my immune system needs to become stronger so I can cope with all the kiddies germs! I even had to decline work today because I thought it best not to spread my germs around. Sorry... off on a pity party there for a minute...

The challenge this week is to create something with the theme SUMMER or to continue on with the Birthday Calendar and complete the SEPTEMBER page. I have elected once again for the calendar page so I can have a completed one by the end of the year!  I went a little overboard with the pearls...oops!

The prize this week is a $15 voucher at

Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!

I used the Current Sketch (#9) at the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog.


 Calendar Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill card, White cardstock
Paper: Stampin' Up Play Date
Stamps: TGF Wild Sprout Megan
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Nestabilities, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Kaisercraft Snow Pearls (LOTS!!), Bakers Twine (Cappucino), flowers

FYI: My blog is one year old today! Happy Blogaversary to me!

Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Hope you are feeling better Susan... being a teacher myself I can sympathise. This is such a cute calendar page, love it :)