About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 1 August 2011

Anyone for Anya No Patterned paper Challenge (DT post)

It is time for a new challenge at Anyone for Anya? this week and the theme is NO PATTERNED PAPER! Now, I don't know about you but I looooove my patterned paper and if I am really honest I have way too much of it! I went for a clean and simple look for this challenge and combined the challenge with a card that was required for a friend's daughter.


This weeks prize is from Dies to Die For...
...the entire TGF Spotlight Kit!
Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs AND don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill card, White cardstock
Paper: NONE...not allowed for this challenge!!
Stamps: TGF Princess Collection #2, Computer generated sentiment
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Nestabilities, Kindyglitz Crystalina, white gel pen, Cotton Candy stickles, Pearls, Carl daisy punch, MFT Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon set

Thanks for looking... have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: