About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Anyone For Anya? Circle Card Challenge

Hi Peeps! I am back on deck after a week away at the beach in the caravan with my family. We had a wonderful time and thankfully, still have a week to go before the kids return to school. Now I just have time to quickly finish my AFA DT post (yes it is late) before I need to get back to the mountain of washing! The joys of going on holidays!

This week at Anyone for Anya? we have a circle card challenge where you need to make... yes you guessed it... a CIRCLE shaped card! The winner will receive a $15 voucher to the Simon Says Stamp shop! Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs. Don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations!


For my card I used an image from the (discontinued) CC Designs Tweet-ies set and cut the scalloped circles using my nestabilities dies. I paper pieced the wagon and added black pearls for the eyes and wheels and a snow pearl coloured with YR07 copic for the flower centre. No glitter on this baby... am I losing my touch?

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, White cardstock
Paper: Heidi grace Orchard pack (from stash)
Stamps: CC Designs Tweet-ies set
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Nestabilities, Kaisercraft Pearls, Marvy circle punch, American Crafts ribbon

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: