About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 28 March 2011

Anyone For Anya? Sketch Challenge

I love sketch challenges and although the sketch this week at Anyone for Anya? is a simple one I really love it. I had to get this card posted on the DT blog earlier last week (I am usually adding my card to the blog on the day the next challenge goes live!) as I was away for the weekend with my family. This is also the reason that I didn't join in with WOYWW last week. I knew I would not have time to visit anyone else's blog! So I am late getting this post up as we got home last night and after unpacking and washing etc I was too tired to post it last night when the challenge went live. Hope you like my card! I think Joseph is one handsome guy!
The prize this week is a choice of 3 digital stamps from Crafts 4 Eternity. Please remember to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs. Don't forget to pop over to the DT girls' blogs to check out their wonderful creations! Here is the sketch...
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, White cardstock
Paper: Stampin' Up Celebrations
Stamps: TGF Joseph digi, Kaisercraft sentiment
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, MFT Die-namics Dainty Dots Border, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Stampin' Up Modern Label Punch

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: