About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Rain Rain for the CHA Relay at The Greeting Farm

This card was made to join in the CHA Relay at The Greeting Farm. There were 10 ingredients required to make up this card and I used Jen's Saturday sketch from Club Anya (see below).
The 10 ingredients are
  1. A touch of Sparkle
  2. Copic Markers
  3. TGF Stamp
  4. Edge punches / Punched
  5. Stitching (yes I pulled out my sewing machine and added stitching on a card for the first time!)
  6. Patterned paper
  7. Cardstock
  8. Flower
  9. Buttons
  10. Ribbon
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, white cardstock, Kraft card
Paper: Stampin' Up Washington Apple and Celebrations
Stamps: TGF Rain Rain digital stamp
Inks:  -
Embellishments/Other: Copic Markers, Die-namics jumbo scallop die, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Stickles Frosted lace, Nestabilities, Kaisercraft pale blue rhinestones,Stampin' Up stitched grosgrain ribbon, Sizzix Swirly strip, Prima flower, Buttons, floss, Fiskars Apron Lace punch
Check out my Pay It Forward post if you would like to receive one of my creations.

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: