About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 20 February 2011

Happy Birthday Georgia!

*** This is my second post today! ***  Scroll down for my Anyone for Anya? DT post.

My niece requested a Jacob card (from Twilight for anyone who has been living in a cave over the past few years!) for her 12th birthday and being her most obliging Auntie I complied! I also had to make her two other cards... one from her mother (my sister) and one from my Mum but I will post those later.
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, white cardstock
Paper: Rosie's Studio Play Date, Stampin' Up Play Date
Stamps: TGF Joseph digital stamp, Computer generated sentiment
Inks: -
Embellishments/Other: Copic markers, MFT Die-namics Hearts - a - plenty, Nestabilities, Sizzix photo corners #2, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Maraschino Bakers Twine

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: