About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

Anyone For Anya? Colour Challenge

Here is my DT card for this week's challenge at Anyone for Anya. I used the Greeting Farm Matey set and added just a little bit of bling. This week's challenge  is a colour challenge/Valentine theme.

Here is your inspiration photo...
This week's prize is from Simon Says Stamp and they are giving away a $15 voucher for you to spend in their online shop! Don't forget to pop on over to the challenge blog to link up your creation and check out the inspirational work from the DT gals!

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: White cardstock, Kraft card
Paper: Basic Grey Green at Heart
Stamps:TGF Matey set
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Embellishments/Other: Copic markers, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Nestabilities, MFT Die-namics Hearts a plenty, Bakers Twine (pink Sorbet and Maraschino), Sizzix photo corners #2

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

2 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Susan my ATG came today so that was not too bad now have to figure out how to load the pate!! and then use the thing... but was pleased it was not as long as I feared it might be!
thanks for tips on getting it,
Shaz in Oz. x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah! Confession time Susan, pink baby has been loaded watching you tube :) but she wont be on this WOYWW post as I took pickie late this arvo while working as packing up craft goodies tonight to start on other project....have to get onto them and Wed is very hectic for me so like to be organised..but the little baby was used on cards on post, but not showing in any other way...
Sorry, but will be there next week, all being well!! unless I get gear out and do another card cos I have changed my mind quite possible..thanks again for tips, I was generally impressed with them, and love my new scoreboard as ordered a Martha Stewart board.. it is amazing... love it, but not actually used it yet either. I had a busy day mail wise as things seem to come in lots from US, so one other parcel arrived as well, having a buying break now.. this was an early birthday present or so I excused myself with it as b'day this week..
ta, Shaz in Oz.x