About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Later Sk8er!

I made this card for my nephew's birthday using the Later Sk8er set from The Greeting Farm. Happy Birthday Matt!

Challenges entered:
One Stop Craft Challenge - Week #114 Card for a Male
Cards for Men - Challenge #2 Let's Party / Celebrations
Copic Creations - Challenge #42 What's New? (New stamp set, patterned paper and die-namics die!)
Stamp Something - Anything Goes
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, white cardstock
Paper: Stampin' Up Celebrations
Stamps: TGF Later Sk8er Ian and skateboard, Computer generated sentiment
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copic Markers, Kindyglitz Crystalina, MFT Die-namics stacking stars, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, American Crafts ribbon

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous young man card, love the papers and your card design. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Mandy said...

A lovely card,I love this image and your colours and papers are gorgeous..Thanks for joining in with us at Cards for Men Challenge....
Mandy x

Suzi Mac said...

Great male card, love the image and your stars.Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sue said...

I love the bright colours in this one Susan, brilliant layout!! you have inspired me to purchase this image, like it takes alot-lol!! :)

Alison said...

Great card! Cards for older boys are so hard but you aced this- so cool. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x