About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 20 December 2010

Some exciting news...

Woo Hoo! I have been selected to be on the Design Team (my first ever DT)   for Anyone for Anya and Friends?. It is very exciting and I still can't quite believe it. I am joining a very talented group of ladies and can't wait to start creating!
This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge and there is a $10.00 gift voucher to spend in the Digital Delights shop. You have two weeks to link up a card using a stamp from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs.
I also have a couple of cards to share.  Mad for Markers are having an Anything Goes Challenge this month so I am linking up the first card. Wish I had read the challenge first then I would have done separate posts for the cards and linked them both. Oh well!
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: Cloud 9 Chocolate swirl, American Crafts All the Goods - Sweet Pea
Stamps: TGF Creeper Crew Friday, Papercraft clear stamp (sentiment) 
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx, Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copic Markers, Frosted Lace stickles, Pink Spica pen, Brown/cream gingham ribbon, Prima flowers, Kaisercraft Chocolate Pearls, Nestabilities, Pearl pins, Heidi Grace heart pin, floss, Rose button
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: Rosie's Twilight Paper Pack
Stamps: TGF Wild Sprout Ebony, Computer generated sentiment
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch,  Frosted Lace stickles, Red satin ribbon, Prima flowers, Kaisercraft red and black Pearls, Nestabilities, Prima flower

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats! Yay a design team member. Well done! I am so excited for you. Now I know someone famous - well sort of. I am hopping over to Anya now to check out their challenges. Fantastic news. Hugz Jenny B.

Annette Bowes said...

Fantastic cards Susan, love your layouts and love the pins and button bow. Thank you for joining us in our Copic Colouring Anything Goes Challenge over at Mad for Markers, hope you have had a Merry Christmas and wishing a wonderful 2011, take careX:) COngratulations on your DT position!

Sue said...

Congratulations on the DT position Susan, what a wonderful addition you will make to the team! These cards are stunning, your colouring is fabulous!! :)

Unknown said...

These are two cute little cards! I love the colours. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Mad for Markers and good luck!
Alicia xx

Sammi said...

This is really gorgeous Susan!!!

Thanks for joining in our Mad for Markers Anything Goes challenge!!

Sammi
xx