About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Some cards to share...

WARNING...It's a long post!!

I am sharing a couple of cards that I have made recently. The Graduation card I made tonight for my niece who finishes Primary School this week to move onto Secondary College next year. Wow! I remember when she was a toddler playing on my kitchen floor with assorted plastic lids (yes I went all out with the toys!).

I used the Club Anya and Friends Saturday Sketch # 47. I paper pieced the robes and hat. The patterned paper I used is printed from a photo I took of a school dress from my niece's school.
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: Bella School Days 
Stamps: TGF Grad Anya digital image, Computer generated sentiment
Inks: none
Embellishments/Other: Copics, blue satin ribbon, Stampin' Up punch, Kindyglitz crystalina, Kaisercraft rhinestones, nestabilities

This is a Christmas Card I made using the CC Designs Santa Emma stamp.
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: Kaisercraft Happy, red/white stripe (unknown brand)
Stamps: CC Designs Santa Emma, AmyR Winter Sentiments
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Christmas ribbon, Kindyglitz crystalina, Frosted Lace stickles, nestabilities, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Martha Stewart Holly punch

Another stamp from the Greeting Farm was used on this card which was made  for my BFF's birthday in October! I haven't had time to post it until now!
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: Bella School Days Inque Boutique Isn't It Romantic, DCWV Nana's Kids pad
Stamps: TGF Superstar Anya, Stamping Bella Billboardabella (sentiment)
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx, Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copics, white satin ribbon, gloss, Kindyglitz crystalina, Kaisercraft rhinestones, nestabilities. Pearl Brad, Prima flowers

I am going to link this post up to the Anyone for Anya? Design Team call.

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: