About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 17 November 2010

What's on your Workdesk? (Wednesday #76)

What's on my Workdesk this fine Wednesday???

If you really want  to know...a mess! I am really hoping that one of these Wednesdays I will be able to post a photograph of my spotless desk with everything put away where it is supposed to be (not hidden on the floor out of view!) Alas my fellow bloggers that dream will be pushed aside for another week because as you can see another crafting tornado has hit my desk this week and left it all messy! Hopefully I am not the only one in the blogging world that this tornado has hit...check out Julia's blog (the Stamping Ground) to see if anyone was lucky enough to have escaped this terrible catastrophe!

FYI...I will be posting the completed card in the photo later (you can see it near my copic markers) if you want a closer look at it!


Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~Susan xxox

13 comments:

Chrissie said...

To stay tidy whilst crafting is just about impossible I'd say!
Great WIP.
Chrissie

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

oh your desk is tidy!!! lol well it is compared to mine.. rofl
Happy Woywwing!

akilli melek said...

busy desks are not for the feint hearted, lol. there is more to snoop at on busy ones. liked your card, very christmassy colour scheme.
your link on Julia's would bring me here, so came in a round-about way. glad i found it. caroline #13

jude said...

Lovely busy creative desk ,your finished card looks amazing.have a fab wednesday
hugs judex #41

Unknown said...

Morning, busy productive work desk but very tidy! Jo xxx (35)

Spyder said...

Love the card, I need more copics, only have a few, Very tidy desk! Have a Great WOYWW!
((Lyn)) #42

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Great desk and I love the finished card.

Have a fab week...A.xx(2)

Elizabeth said...

Love the stamp you are colouring and your desk is really interesting to snoop around so don't worry that it's not tidy. Elizabeth #113

Nicky said...

Great workspace - lots going on - lovely cards as well

peggy aplSEEDS said...

your mat can be seen clearly, so in my standards, this is not a mess. it looks wonderfully organized to me. and those markers are making me drool!
happy WOYWW from #20

Anonymous said...

I think that's the tidiest mess I've ever seen!!

Hugs
Brenda 92

Scrapcollectr said...

I read somewhere that a messy desk is the sign of genius... I firmly believe that... It's the only way I justify my perpetually messy desk! Lol. Saw the finished card...super!
*smile*

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm a neat freak, and I don't see a mess! Sorry I'm so late getting here. You would think since I had most of my obligations out of the way, I would have freed up a bit more computer time. Unfortunately, what happened was, I was so far behind, I became overwhelmed. Will try to do better this week.