About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Sympathy Card

Last minute post before I go to bed. A family friend passed away recently so I made this card.

I am entering it into the Charisma Cardz Challenge #45 - Sympathy

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Plain white cardstock
Paper: DCWV Sweet stack
Stamps: Stampin' Up Upsy Daisy, Warmest Regards (sentiment)
Inks: Versamagic Pixie Dust

Embellishments/Other: Kindyglitz crystalina, nestabilities, word window punch, pink grosgrain ribbon


Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - love the gentle colours. Elizabeth

Gem said...

a lovely sympathy card, thanks for joining in this week at Charisma, hope to see you again soon :) Gemma

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Very Beautiful - Congrats on making Top 3 in the Charisma Cardz Challenge with it.

Chat to you soon.

Love Sam
ooxo

Julia Dunnit said...

It's a beautiful card.