About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Friday 5 November 2010

Miss Anya with her handbag

I finally finished making this card last night. It is one that has been in production for over a week (actually nearly two...eek!)  but with card orders and birthday cards that HAD to be made it went on the back-burner.

I have a few of the Miss Anya sets and this is the first stamp out of that particular collection that has seen ink! I am not going to tell you again how much I love the stamps from The Greeting Farm because if you have perused my blog you would already know that! Hmmm....I basically just told you again anyway!

Challenges entered:
Anyone for Anya: Sketch Challenge

Actually I think I missed the deadline for the TGF Challenge but I still uploaded my card to the galleria. Oh well...



Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock, Stampin' Up Kraft and Pixie Pink
Paper: DCWV Sweet Stack, Inque Boutique Isn't it Romantic, Cristina Re paper
Stamps: TGF Miss Anya with Handbag from the Miss Anya Collection set, Hero Arts Tags and Tickets
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics, American Crafts Ribbon, Frosted lace Stickles, Prima flowers, Nestabilities, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Blue Pearl Brad, Martha Stewart punch, Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder, Sizzix swirly die. Martha Stewart glitter

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~Susan xxox

3 comments:

Hetty said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya

gr hetty

Carisa said...

such a pretty card! thanks for playing with us this week at AFA?!

Julie said...

Lovely card, this is one of my favourite Anya and you've set her off perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya? this week.