About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year One and Two (First & Second Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children aged 12 and 10. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Saturday, 13 November 2010

I was having tea...

*** This is my second post today! ***

I had lots of fun making this card and every stamp or stamp set I used was taken out of it's packaging for the first time! Shhh! Don't tell anyone...

Challenges entered:
Cupcake Inspirations #84 - Alice in Wonderland
Oh Alice! Chapter 39 - Time for tea
Lili of the Valley Challenge Week 73 - Anything Goes

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: Cloud 9 Design Sunrise Dots and Luster Swirls
Stamps: TGF Alice Anya, Hero Arts Big Clock, My Cute Stamps Tea Party set, Three Bugs in a Rug Playtime set (arrow for clock hands), Computer generated sentiment
Inks: Memento Black Tuxedo, Versafine Black Onyx, Brilliance Sky Blue
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Bella patterned ribbon,  Spellbinders Fancy tags, Nestabilities, Die-namics jumbo scallop die, circle punch

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~Susan xxox

6 comments:

Erin said...

Oh so cute, great Alice card. Love the clock! Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice.

Ida said...

Oh my gosh this is just adorable! Perfect stamps and I love the multi-colored ribbon. Thanks for joining us for the CIC Challenge this week.

Ida said...

Oh my gosh this is just adorable! Perfect stamps and I love the multi-colored ribbon. Thanks for joining us for the CIC Challenge this week.

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation love the image and fab papers thanks for joining us at LOTV this week big hugs love Pops x

Rachel Hope said...

So adorable!!! Love the teacups/pot!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Oh Alice!