About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Monday 29 November 2010

Happy Anniversary card

I made this card to give to my Husband for our 9th Wedding Anniversary. I haven't posted  it before now as I had another card to make for my BFF's Husband to give to her (for her anniversary). My friend Sam and I make cards for each other's husbands to give to us so we always get a nice handmade card on any special occasion! Does that make sense?

Anyway, I knew I was going to use the same image on her card but wasn't quite sure whether it was going to be exactly the same (it isn't so will post that one later!).

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: Basic Grey Cupcake pad, Basic Grey June Bug pad
Stamps: TGF 50's Sweetheart digital image, Hero Arts (sentiment)
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments/Other: Copics,  American Crafts ribbon, MFT Die-namics Jumbo Scallop, Kindyglitz crystalina, Word window punch, nestabilities, Kaisercraft rhinestones

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments: