About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Thursday 4 November 2010

Daisybella

Finally I am getting around to sharing a card with you all. My friend Michelle turned 40 recently and this is her birthday card. I used Stamping Bella image called Daisybella.


Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: DCWV Nana's Kids Stack
Stamps: Stamping Bella Daisybella, Computer Generated Sentiment
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments/Other: Copics, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, White Ribbon, Nestabilities, Kindyglitz Crystalina

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~Susan xxox

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Brilliant card for a lady celebrating her fortieth - life begins! Love the colours and the papers and stamp is sooo today:) Elizabeth