About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Saturday 23 October 2010

Another spooky card!

Here is another Witch Lylah card. This one was ordered by my sister's friend... I have since discovered that I need to make another Halloween/Birthday card for the same girl. Lucky I bought all of the Tickled Pink Lil Haunts digital stamps!

I used the same basic design as my previous Witch Lylah card with a couple of alterations in paper, the size of the image, sentiment and ribbon. I also added the birthday girl's name and age.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: Heidi Grace orchard paper and vineyard paper, Kaisercraft Pennyroyale collection (Caroline)
Stamps: Tickled Pink Witch Lylah digital image, Fiskars Skin & Bones set, Computer Generated Sentiment
Inks: Vivid Olive, Versamagic Midnight Black
Embellishments/Other: Grosgrain spider web ribbon, Sizzix swirly die, Sizzix alphabet, Kaisercraft rhinestones

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

PS... I made the top 5 in both...
and
           Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge # 19 with this card 

1 comments:

Nicki said...

This is brilliant, love the image and layout.

Nicki, x