About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Thursday 16 September 2010

The Stamp Spot: How do you store your ribbons?

*** This is my second post for today! ***

Here is my ribbon storage. I have my ribbons colour-coded in large boxes and all of my American Crafts ribbons are in my ribbon purse. I also have a paint tin that I decorated with my loose scraps and one-off pieces. This system works pretty well for me although I do need another box to house all the rolls that are lying around!

I must note that I too share the study with my hubby, although my craft area is slowly seeping into other areas of the room! I am so envious of all the lucky crafters that have their own room...maybe when my kids leave home! Ha ha!

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox 

1 comments:

Amy said...

You're so organized, it looks so pretty all together!:)