About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Thursday 26 August 2010

Whipper Snapper 'Mouse with Flowers'

Hey everyone! Made this card for my Mother In Law's birthday using the same patterned paper I used on my Birthday Anya card.


Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: My Minds Eye It's My Party Stack
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Mouse with Flowers, Stampin' Up Happy Birthday (Happy Moments set)
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments: Copic markers, Clear Spica pen, Gloss, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Marvy punches, Stampin' Up Punch, Prima Flowers, Papercraft Brads, Creation Station Ribbon

Thanks for looking...have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

1 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow how cute is he. Your colouring is wonderful. I would love to receive a card like this. Keep up the wonderful creations.
mwah
Trace