About Me

My Photo
I am a Primary school teacher teaching Year Five and Six (5th & 6th Grades). I have a wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous children in their teens. I love card making and have a bit of a crafting/stamping obsession! Just ask my DH!

Followers

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Whipper Snapper "Chair"ful Mouse

This is a Father's Day Card I made for my sister to give to her Father-in-Law. Her husband chose a totally different card to give to his father so this one is still sitting on my desk!

These Whipper Snapper stamps are so easy to colour in...I love them nearly as much as my TGF (The Greeting Farm) stamps! The inside sentiment says 'Happy Father's Day' and is from the same set as the 'Relax' stamp which is the Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear Happy Father's Day set (say that five times fast).
  
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Plain white cardstock
Paper: My Mind's Eye Playful Posies stack
Stamps: Whipper Snapper "Chair"ful Mouse, Popcorn Bear Happy Father's Day set (sentiment)
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Embellishments: Copic Markers, Gloss, Kindyglitz Crystalina, Eucalyptus Stickles, Corner Rounder punch, Black grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for looking...have a great night!
~ Susan xxox 

0 comments: